Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's the 12th already? o_o

i havent written here in like lets see

12-5= ? uhh 7 days D:



So lets seee um the dance show^ :D was cute lol and weirddd.
the show days were thursday and friday..

-Thursday:
1. We missed all of school :D
2.We performed infront of some kids :/
3.There was a cat fight. hehehe.
4.This show was alot better than Friday's show.

-Friday:
1.We went to school :/
2.I went to Lorely's house wif Stefa.
3.My Vogue costume broke -__- then we fixed it :]
4.I danced horribly.
5.I saw Ernestand sat with him <3
6.Awwie Gabe gave me a rose <3
7.I met Havi's love interest (;


OKAY and today omg! CHRIS kissed me! D': it was horrible he was attacking me and everyone in the hall saw it happened about 3 times!ughhlkashjfklasjfkhlkajfkajhfsjka ewwwwwwwwwie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers