Blog Archive

Sunday, May 3, 2009

The party(:

Wellll it was reallly good(:

-We got there right on time lolol no one was there -__-
-Lori looked adorable and her dress was amazing <3
-Erik, Ernest, Juan and I chillllllllllled :D
-Alexis got mad at me cause i was alot taller than she was (;
-I saw a girl who looked like Rhea and a boy who looked like T-Pain.
-I didnt dance D; FTMFL!
-I talked to "her" and she tried to pretend she didnt know what i was talking about -_- and then told other people to tell me things instead of saying it to my face which was gheyy.
-I met some really nice guys and they changed my perspective on alot of things. <3
-Everyone at the party was either high or drunk so it was pretty funny (:

I wore: a dress from forever 21 for only 13 d0LL3rz O_O it was awesome :D (shown above.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers